On Monday 10, Monday 24 April and Monday 1 May 2023 the International Gallery of Modern Art of Ca’ Pesaro, including the Museum of Oriental Art, will be exceptionally open to the public.
THE MUSEUM OF ORIENTAL ART
On Wednesday 12, Wednesday 26 April and Wednesday 3 May 2023 the Museum of Oriental Art will be closed to the public.
ARTWORKS ON LOAN
We inform our visitors that the following artworks are on temporary loan:
- White Zig Zags by Wassily Kandinsky (1922), is currently on display at the Exhibition Kandinsky and the avant-gardes. Point and line to plane at the Candiani Cultural Centre in Mestre (until 10 April 2023)
- Giuditta II by Gustav Klimt (1909), will be on loan to the exhibition Klimt e l’arte italiana, Rovereto, Mart, 16 March-18 June 2023
- Le signorine by Felice Casorati (1912), will be on loan to the exhibition Felice Casorati, Mamiano di Traversetolo-Parma, Fondazione Magnani-Rocca, 18 March-2 July 2023
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
From 1 May 2022 entry to the Musei Civici of Venice will no longer require the use of face masks. However, following the Ordinance of the Minister of Health dated 28 April 2022, visitors are encouraged to continue to wear their masks during the visit, especially in crowded areas.
For more information on current regulations in Italy:
www.dgc.gov.it/web/ | https://ec.europa.eu
- People whose face is covered with a veil will be asked to present identification before being admitted.
- Bags and rucksacks may be checked at the museum entrances.
- Please leave any bulky items in the cloakroom.
Thank you for your help.
We apologize for the inconvenience.